- somanyajahs likes this
- melikillswithparasolfrills reblogged this from soda-float and added:
- deadxxstars said: Yes & it used to happen to me a lot. By reading online I found out that since I used to take naps during the day that, that was the main cause. Afterwards I started to take 1 shorter nap during the day & I never had that problem again.
- dollyrotted reblogged this from soda-float and added:
- 01000110010101010100001101001011 reblogged this from whiskersonkittens and added:
- punchlinex likes this
- sandvich24 likes this
- shinamonkitsune likes this
- soda-float reblogged this from whiskersonkittens and added:
- whiskersonkittens posted this
Has anyone else experienced sleep paralysis?
It’s my least favorite thing, next to the hypnagogic jerk.
i have no idea what that is but i fucking hate the hypnogogic jerk sdfghj
sleep paralysis is the most terrifying thing i have ever experienced….you are awake but ‘dream’ like things keep happening and you cant move like something is sitting on top of you..in my experience at first i heard some voice like noise but then hands came from under my bed and started slapping around and grabbing me, i could feel and hear everything I honestly thought i was going to die. And then all of a sudden it stopped and i could move freely..i will never ever forget it x_x